Table of contents
During the degree programme you can study for one or two semesters abroad. You should decide as early as possible how long you wish to stay abroad and whether you want to do your internship directly after your semester abroad.
Application deadlines for the semester abroad
- 15 December for the following winter semester
- 15 July for the following summer semester
Exchange within the EU (ERASMUS)
For information on the ERASMUS exchange programme, please contact the International Office as early as possible. Advantages of the programme:
- No tuition fees for the partner university
- Simplified application process
- Direct contact with a university via the local international office
- ERASMUS grant for the duration of your time abroad (max. one academic year), option to participate in language courses
- Simplified accreditation of grades through Learning Agreement
In order to finance your studies, you may be eligible for a grant from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) or the Fulbright Commission or for the German state student grant and loan (BAföG) for studies abroad. You should apply for these grants at least one year in advance.
Accreditation of modules and examinations completed abroad
For the accreditation of modules obtained abroad follow these instructions by clicking here
- the Transcript of Records from the foreign university and
- the completed and signed Study Programme Form
directly after your time abroad to the programme coordinator, Nicole Biehl.